Sr Team Member – Engineering & Installation
Roles and Responsibilities
• Ensure closure of work orders on daily basis on completion of job for 100% compliance with regulatory, MOE and Quality requirements.
• Support Project implementation and installation, ensuring completion of all projects within prescribed TAT.
• Collaborate with members of the engineering team for technical assistance.
• Participate and report project implementation in a timely manner.
• Coordinate with the Logistics team to ensure timely availability of materials at the project site.
• Work on offsite projects and be part of the team until completion.
• Close WO on daily and monthly basis.
• Experience in working with an aviation organization will be an added advantage.
• Sound technical knowledge with deep understanding of Avionics installation & certification aspects.
• Team player, committed and result oriented.