Technical Services Manager
We are looking for a knowledgeable and experienced Technical Services Manager to monitor and control the technical and engineering services for aircraft, engines, and components to join our team.
Requirements and Qualifications:
• Minimum of 8 years aviation experience in Engineering CAMO, out of which 4 years’ experience as a managerial role.
• Minimum A320 Level II training.
• Engineering Bachelor’s degree or equivalent Aircraft Engineering Licenses
• Proven management & leadership skills.
• Strong decision-making abilities, and effective problem solving and negotiations skills.
• Attended advance management training.
• Good technical knowledge (theoretical and practical).
• High sense of responsibility, leadership and team work.
• Able to work under pressure.