Engineering - Technical Services Engineer
The successful candidate will join the Technical Services department in SIA Engineering Division. You will get to work on different areas relating to SIA Fleet of aircraft, including operations, performance improvements, analysis as well as troubleshooting of defects.
Key Responsibilities include:
• Provide technical assistance for the efficient operation of the SIA Fleet of aircraft.
• Ensure that all design works are sound and in compliance with Singapore Air Navigation Order, Singapore Airworthiness Requirements and Airworthiness Notices.
• Liaise with other Engineering and Flight Operations departments and SIA Engineering Company to analyse and troubleshoot defects.
• Evaluate and recommend modifications from the aircraft and engine manufacturers and component vendors to improve the performance and reliability of the aircraft, engines and components.
• Carry out studies on the operation of the SIA Fleet to improve their performance.
• Other duties and responsibilities are assigned by management.
• Possess at least a Degree in Electrical and/or Electronics Engineering, Mechanical Engineering or Aerospace Engineering
• Be able to work independently and also a good team member. Since the job requires interaction with various user departments, good interpersonal skills will be necessary.
• Be able to analyze, diagnose a problem and provide an effective solution
• Be prepared to work extended hours to resolve technical and operational problems.