We are looking for an experienced Licensed Aircraft Engineer to be part of our maintenance team and will be responsible for successfully carrying out a variety of maintenance tasks on an aircraft in accordance with Jazeera Airways procedures and aviation regulations and will be responsible for ensuring the full serviceability and airworthiness of the company aircraft at any time.
• Performs scheduled and unscheduled maintenance activities as required to support the successful operation of Jazeera fleet.
• Manages, encourages and motivates the team to accomplish the tasks required in accordance with company policies and procedures, with special focus on documenting maintenance activities. Determines materials, tooling, support required to perform assigned maintenance tasks.
• Provides guidance and/or on the job training for technicians and mechanics.
• Valid license without limitations (Part 66 B1 and/or B2) and current General Civil Aviation Authority or equivalently recognized international license.
• A320/A320 NEO Approved type training course.
• Intermediate level English, min. B2 level/ able to communicate, read and understand maintenance tasks in English manuals.